Monday, December 16, 2013

INTERVIEW WITH MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello people! Today I will be interviewing my friend Dana. M is me, and D is Dana.

M =  So Dana, what are some of your favorite hobbies?
D = Singing, writing, skiing, stuff like that.
M = Which one is your favorite?
D= Well I like- I really like all of them
M = But if you had to choose one, which would it be?
D = I don't know.
M = I'll try something different. Are you writing anything right now?
D = Yeah
M= What?
D= I'm writing my social studies homework.
M= Have you ever gone skating?
D= Yeah. I used to all the time. But I haven't in a while now.
M= What are some of your favorite books?
D= Percy Jackson/ Heroes of Olympus, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and Maximum Ride.
M= What is one of your favorite authors?
D= I'm going to list them all : Rick Riordan, J.K. Rowling, Suzanne Collins, and James Patterson
M= Those are the authors to your favorite books right?
D= yeah
M= alright bye!!! :-)

1 comment: