Monday, December 2, 2013

LAKESIDE OPENING!!!!!

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For you ice skaters out there,Prospect Park's ice skating rink was renovated a  few years ago. For about 2 years, Lakeside ( the new name for the rink) has said they would open, but never did. BUT NOW, LAKESIDE SENT OUT A EMAIL SAYING THAT THEY WERE GOING TO OPEN ON  DEC. 20th ! That is 18 days from now! I am in a convenient  location, so I can get to the rink in about 5 minutes! It is said that the rink will be HUGE (2 rinks actually, one for hockey and one for regular skating/ figure skating), and just 4 months  ago I went on a tour of the construction site and it's true! the rinks are really huge! I plan to practice everyday when I come home from school.
To visit the Lakeside official site, CLICK ON THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment