Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring Break 2014

My spring break was okay, though a little bit chaotic at points. Here's what happened.

First, I had to babysit my Aunt's dog for two days. Not to bad right? True, though I have a cat, which complicates things. The first night my aunt's dog chased my cat up the stairs and frightened him (the cat) into hiding in the closet. This happened after the complete disaster where my cat puffed up his tail, fur standing on end, and hissed at my Aunt's dog (which motivated the dog into chasing my cat up the stairs). Then, on the weekend before spring break ended, me, my mom, and my dad, went two places to visit friends, one a five hour drive, and then from there to the other, it was a two hour drive. The rest of the break I mostly relaxed and did homework.
In my opinion, the PS 10 Tech homework was pretty fun. Who need you could create so many things without technology, such as a human kaleidoscope !
Overall, my spring break was relatively fun.

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool, you got to babysit your aunt's dog!

    ReplyDelete